Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Andie's 2nd Birthday

This was Andie's 2nd Birthday and as you can see we went all out!! ha ha This is why I should update my blog faster. I forget what all has happened and don't capture the fun. That is the only picture I could find of the cake and it was already cut up. It was a Strawberry Shortcake Cake. Andie Loves Strawberry Sbortcake!!! She was very excited about the cake!
She was trying to hold back!


She ate her piece quick!!! She takes after me!! I love birthday cake too!!!


This Birthday had to be more exciting but for some reason I can't find the exciting pictures so here's the end results!!! ha ha Better luck next year I hope! Needless to say, We all LOVE our little Lou Lou and are so glad we can be a part of her happy life!

2 comments:

  1. I though that her birthday was in the middle of the summer...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am seriously playing catch up!!!! I better hurry her 3rd birthday is only 3 months away!!! I suck at this!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete