Monday, August 2, 2010

Pioneer Day Swim Performance

I was asked to put together a men's synchronized swim routine for our Stake Pioneer Day talent show. The men who got sucked into it were: Taylor Caron (Pink Cap), Robert Lea (Green Cap), Josh Carter (Blue Cap), Bishop Anthony Perkins (Navy Blue Cap), Dan Omer (White Cap), Patrick Omer (Orange Cap), Chris Day (Yellow Cap), and of coarse Bishop Marcus Stewart (Red Cap). Poor Marcus has no choice being married to me! He gets to go backpacking with his buddies for doing it for me. He's fine!

The practices were so much fun and I had a blast teaching it to these guys. They had fun with it and did amazing! Thanks for being such good sports!!!! You did incredible! I'm already thinking up something for next year! ha ha

Here is the link to another recording of it. It has the begining where they walk in with their robes. It's a closer video. When I put it on my blog it cut off alot of the picture so it will look better if you watch it direct from You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XepQ2RVkLdA

1 comment:

  1. Classic...

    Love the song... Sarah Brightman is good stuff...

    ReplyDelete