Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Andie's 1st Haircut

Wow what a cutie! I was tired of the baby hair so I decided to cut a layered bob to get rid of it and let her real hair grow in better. My friend Katie that is my amazing hair dresser was out of town (so I thought) and me being the impatient person that I am decided to do it myself. Katie had taught me a little bit about cutting layers and I research the net just in case and make sure that what I was thinking was right. So I attempted it. I had Marcus hold a bowl of M&M's down low in front of her so that she would look down and at it I went. This is the outcome. What a cutie!

Not to Shabby for my 1st layered bob and her 1st real doo. It could have been a very sad thing for both of us but it was all good in the end. Thank Goodness!! And after all that I found out that my hairdresser Queen was already back from her vacation and I could have went the easy route and let her do a professional job! Next time I will call just to make sure she is really here and I could work on patients but that would be way toooo hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment