Thursday, January 8, 2009

Andie loved her new baby stroller so much she wanted a ride too!
Trenton's favorite thing was Mario Kart for the WII. It is a blast!
Chase finally got a Rip Stick! He is getting pretty good at it already!
Makell loves her new clothes (that she picked out herself) but
we surprised her with a digital camera so now she's really big time!

We had a great Christmas and it's a pain in the rear to upload these photo's so I picked one of each of the kids and that's going to have to do until I learn how to post a group of pictures. So the condenced version is we had a great time relaxing with the kids and my parents for Christmas and the kids were so happy with the fun stuff they got. I have to admit we had fun with their new toys too! I will be updating the blog in the next few days with pictures and info on the fun things we did over the holidays so watch for more to come. We were very blessed to be happy and healthy this year and hope the best for the year ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I must really be out of it. What is a Rip Stick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a funky skate board. It is shaped like an 8, it swivels in the center, and it only has 2 wheels. When you ride it you kind of wiggle your body. It's fun to watch him ride it. I can't even stand on it.

    ReplyDelete