Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sledding!

We all woke up early one Saturday morning and went to Mt. Charelston to sled. We packed up everything for breakfast and I cooked yummy pancakes, bacon, and eggs with plastic forks and knives because we forgot the pancake turner. Oops! We also forgot salt + pepper, and matches to light the stove. So Marcus borrowed a lighter from a stranger to get the stove lit. I went through several plastic forks because they keep melting as I cooked. I hope we don't get cancer now! Ha ha

Marcus took the kids to sled while I was getting breakfast made and then as we were eating Trenton started complaining that his stomach hurt. He was crying after a few minutes and wanted to go home. So Marcus took the other kids to sled a bit more while I cleaned up breakfast and tended to Trenton.

I got Trenton snuggled in the Yukon while I was packing things up and was talking to him while I was working. He then told me not to talk to him or he wouldn't get better because he was concentrating. Ha ha After a few minutes he told me that if his friend Jace (Ashby) was there he would be all better. I don't know how Jace would of fixed it but I thought it was funny that that was his fix.

A few minutes after we started driving home Trenton and Andie were out cold and by time we got home and Trenton woke up he was all better. He told me all he needed was to come home and he wouldn't be sick anymore and that's exactly how it was. At least he got feeling better and we all had a great time. Next time we will go more prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment