Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chase's Crazy Hair Day!



This was Chases's fun while he was on track break this winter. Can you tell he was a little board before the holidays hit.

He started spiking his hair by himself and it was not going so well. So I offered to help him. That shocked him and this is what his hair ended up like. He never thought I would allow him to do his hair like this but I figured better to get it out of his system now rather then later.

I didn't plan on leaving the house that day either but we did. We went to some stores and he got looks from people and felt uncomfortable after awhile. I think he is fine with crazy hair only for fun now.

What a chore to wash it out though. Spiker Glue is some good stuff. But he managed to get it out and still have hair left when he was done. It was fun to have crazy hair for a day anyway.

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of cute actually. I am a bit more inclined to harmless radical looks than James is though. I can hardly get him to try anything new with his hair.

    ReplyDelete